Monday, September 07, 2015

If you ask me, i would like to tell you somethings.

If you ask me where is my ticket? I would tell you to ask who took it from me.
If you ask me where did i bought my Iron Maiden T-shirt. I would tell that was inside the Dramatic before the concert start.
If you ask me where did i bought my Seventh son album, i would tell you that it was in ...1989 90 aside the Gloria elevator and the Ginginha in Lisbon and that there were other albums bought there. Pretty Maids was one of them. I was there. If  i´m not wrong or if it´s another bought there.
If you ask me where are my other Iron Maiden T-shirts and others, I would tell you to ask to who took it.
As i told it before, the animals weren´t with us, they didn´t made part of our childhood.
If you ask me if the animals were with us in the Seventh son tour and Helloween concert, i would tell you they were not, however we met with some other friends there.
Ricardo was a friend of mine since our school years in Massamá. We were good friends, i know he liked me as i liked him and where ever he´s now, i know he keeps our friendships as me since then.
 If you ask me, with who i started to listen Heavy Meta, i would tell you, with Ricardo and his friends... in Massamá and Queluz. My ex girlfriend Sónia and now my sister, Sónia´s sister, Sandra and Eddie from Massamá and Ricardo Chacal...
If you ask me where are the my friends albums, i would tell you that some were sold in time...
If you as me about my Cassettes, i would tell you, they are missing in action...
My pocket wasn´t and never was very happy. I didn´t had money to buy albums and some of my friends had it, so i made some records of it into cassettes.
If you ask me why i do not have many Heavy metal and and other bands albums, i would tell you, eyes eyes eyes. I i i.
Radio,television and magazines, Bravo...  were also my friends.
There was and there will be always a pig or a monkey out there. T ASS
If you ask me if my girlfriend and me, were the greed, the envy and the pain in the animals ass, i would tell yes we were and we still are.
It´s true, no one can denied it and everyone knows what was and what have been the animals job.
 I made many friends in Queluz and in Massamá as well i made and i knew many others in other places.
Nike, German sportswear, Japan souvenir, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Spanish and french told stories, Jean told stories,TXT Machinery told stories gymnastic told stories, Adidas, all this was the greed, the envy and a pain in the animals ass. There were others, neighbors that always wanted to put their asses where they did not belong. Yellows, smelly dogs and monkeys.
Other kind of things.

Friends and Girlfriend stories
Beautiful, Kind, blonde, different from many other girls here and with everything in place and will be better to stay here. It´s told.

The Swedish, the Russians, the Dutch's and the English girls are so


...

HR Rover 213 SE
HR Rover 416 i Honda XF





No comments:

Post a Comment