Sunday, March 18, 2018

Bird






Swing Low, Sweet Chariot


Carroça Chariot


Sweet chariot Coming for to carry me home Swing low, sweet chariot A band of angels coming after me Coming for to carry me home If you get there before I do Coming for to carry me home Tell all my friends I'm coming too Coming for to carry me home

If eternity should fail







                                                         16


James Bond and The Queen London 2012 Performance

Big Ben Thief - My Kodak Machine


Walk in Liverpool - Newcastle
Home and united

Seventh Son of the Seventh Son





Gates of Purgatory


If Eternity should fail
Question if you´ll live forever, if you´ll ever live.
Question, life after death´
The soul
 The end of life
Will there be life after death´
The believers.
The illusions, the thoughts
Before the fall, Before the death.
The angels calls
In line. The end is near. The transition between life and death.
Will you live eternally´
To where go your body´ To where go your soul´
To some place, to a time, to nowhere. To the beginning of a new life or to the end of it all´
If Eternity should fail
Will it all end or there will be an eternal life´

For whom, that says, that eternity is nothing for him.
The Final Frontier


No comments:

Post a Comment