Wednesday, June 06, 2018

DORO







After the concert and when everybody leaved the Hard Club in Gaia Oporto, Doro appears in front of the stage. Me and a friend from Amadora that i met at the Hard Club and them we had a small conversation with Doro and Nick Douglas.  My friend took some pictures with him, me, Doro and Nick Douglas. My v8 cam went off without battery in the middle of the concert. I have some pictures and videos from the concert and Oporto. I no longer have the cam, because it went back to the store because the battery didn´t work long time, I took it back into the store. So, i can´t upload the pictures and the videos to my blogs. I also have a paper signed by Doro and Nick Douglas with a pumpkin design that i designed in a rush of time, The concert ticket and the travel tickets to Oporto and to Lisbon. Things that are posted on my pumpkin rights on my blogs and that i may post it again.
On Doro 20th Years Dvd, in the beginning of it, of the video, you may see HR, a design that i made and a phrase that i wrote on the paper and on a truck that was parked aside the Hard Club...



After my arrival at the Hard club and before the concert, Doro went at the Hard Club window...















Kisses to you





White Truck

Douro River Oporto


Dio went to Porto and played a concert at the Hard Club. one or two months before Doro´s concert at the Hard Clube. I only knew before Dio´s  concert.
Porto - Rio Douro, Hard Club - Children of the Sea - Doro
NGR
Children of the Sea



Porto













 





 

  

Samantha Fox - Touch me - Doro - Touch of Evil

Claudia Schiffer Sandra Manas Sónia Nena Nina Hagen Sabrina Cinthy Lauper Kim Wild Blondie




Room wall parede placa de Esferovite

NGR


Wall
Revistas Bravo DE
NGR
MONSTERS OF ROCK














It happens to be true. I only wanna to be with you - Doro - Without you




No comments:

Post a Comment