Thursday, October 29, 2015

Genesis

I don´t have the concert ticket as well other things because some mother fuckers stole it from my Pumpkn little things.
I´m remembering one of mt Pumpkin things that are missing in action. A swetshirt that my father bought on his passage  in Alaska with the Blue Team. It was a gif that my father gave to me. The swetshirt was white with the North America map and with some flags. The American, the Canadian, English and French flags as weel the switzerland and other flags.



HR Blue Team



There were some friends with me at the concert. One of them was Ricardo´s girlfriend.Carla.
As some of you may know, Ricardo is one of Carla´s brothers.  Ricardo was was my school mate and it was at scholl that i meet Carla for the first time. Carla was one of my girlfriends at school.

Pictures from the Genesis concert "We can dance tour" will be post here.



No comments:

Post a Comment