Sunday, October 04, 2015

Cry cry cry my darlings




Die, die, die my darling - Don't utter a single word - Die, die, die my darling
Just shut your pretty eyes - I'll be seeing you again - Yeah, I'll be seeing you, in hell

So don't cry to me oh baby - Your future's in an oblong box - Don't cry to me oh baby
You should have seen it a-coming on -Don't cry to me oh baby
Had to know it was in your card - Don't cry to me oh baby - Dead-end soul for a dead-end girl
Don't cry to me oh baby - And now your life drains on the floor - Don't cry to me oh baby

Die, die, die my darling - Don't utter a single word - Die, die, die my darling
Just shut your pretty mouth - I'll be seeing you again, yeah-yeah - I'll be seeing you, in hell

Don't cry to me oh baby - Your future's in an oblong box - Don't cry to me oh baby
You should have seen it a-coming on - Don't cry to me oh baby - Had to know it was in your card
Don't cry to me oh baby - Dead-end soul for a dead-end girl - Don't cry to me oh baby
And now your life drains on the floor - Don't cry to me oh baby

Die, die, die my darling
Don't utter a single word
Die, die, die my darling
Shut your pretty mouth
I'll be seeing you again
I'll be seeing you, in hell
Die-die-die
Die-die-die
Die-die-die

Die

NGR Four of a Kind


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCmwxhGt9yE

Pretty Ladies Uniform

Understandable voices
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNMEbaQtMR8


The rise Remains
There are many Heavy Metal bands that are very good instrumentally...
It wasn´t bad. However it could be better, for everyone to listen and to like the band.

That lady voice it´s more lyrical and poetic today. "I never had music lessons", she said. She´s trying to sing with a new voice tone. There´s some work in her voice, i notice it.
She opened the book and read it with a different tone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNs-OXh0uw&list=PLsecoXaJ7xHlsxO2zkNXhwU97DyIRiZ0n




It went into wrong hands, butt here it´s a great sound.




It´s you and you and you

The message that i have received is that you´re that guy and that you do it to / with yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment