Thursday, March 17, 2016

Cinderella



















25.000$$$

Cinderella - Gypsy Road


NIN6
Moscow Music Peace Festival Concerts
My brother and i we had t-shirts from this Festival. It was our father that gave it to us as a gift when he went to London or some other place that i don´t remember where. I don´t know what happen to those t-shirts. I keep thinking that some animal took because i don´t know why it have disappear from home as others I...
I also have the concert record in a video tape that i recorded from the television in one of my black boxes.
I found this today, so here it´s
Moscow Music Peace Festival Concerts

It was happening. My mother went to live in France and my father went to live again at the White House, Queluz. Well, there was a divorce in the early 80´s and someone went to live in other places,,,  It´s another story. Some years later, 1988-1989 my mother came back to live in Lisbon, Rua dos Açores 37, because Pierre wanted it. Pierre wanted to live in Portugal. My mother didin´t wanted. She loved to live where she was. In France.Maybe Pierre had some friends in Russia´s Embassy,,, 37. By the way Pierre was employed in France and he made some works to NASA. Something to do with the space shuttles shields... Quartz. My mother and Pierre told me. François Mitterran and Jacques Chirac may tell you something about it better than i 
I went to live in Lisbon in 1991
There was television, radio, my Radio Toshiba and at the time of this festival, 1989, i was at school.
I had some friends there that were, are and will be the



Accept...

Well, i was talking with Steve and Cinderella, the Princess .


RJR NGR


    Hello Hello Hello             
          

Cinderella - Don't Know What You Got Til It's Gone [k7]



.






No comments:

Post a Comment