Friday, March 11, 2016

Last messages updated




News


"Good Rockin' Tonight"

have you  heard the news, there's good rockin' tonight.

have you heard the news, There's good rockin' tonight.

I'm gonna hold my baby, as tight as I can, Tonight she'll know. I'm a mighty, mighty man. I heard the news, there's good rockin' tonight.


I say, well, meet me in a hurry, behind the barn,. Don't you be afraid, darling, I'll do you no harm, I want you to bring, along my rockin' shoes, 'Cause tonight I'm gonna rock away

all my blues. I heard the news, there's good rockin' tonight.

Well, we're gonna rock. We're gonna rock. Let's rock. Come on and rock. We're gonna rock all our blues away.


Have you heard the news? Everybody's rockin' tonight. Have you heard the news? Everybody's rockin' tonight.


I'm gonna hold my baby, as tight as I can, Well, tonight she'll know I'm a mighty, mighty man.

I heard the news, There's good rockin' tonight.


Well, we're gonna rock, rock, rock, Come on and rock, rock, rock, Well, rock, rock, rock, rock, Let's rock, rock, rock, rock, We're gonna rock all our blues away.



Everybody shake Everybody groove Everybody shake

Mary, Mary, you're on my mind
The folks are gone and the place'll be mine
Mary, Mary, wanna be with you

And this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put a call to you 'Cause I feel good tonight And everything's gonna be right, right, right

I'm gonna have a good time tonight, Rock and roll music gonna play all night. Come on, baby, it won't take long. Only take a minute just to sing my song

Boney Moroney's gonna be with him. I said, Long Tall Sally's gonna be with Slim And Short Fat Fanny's gonna, she's gonna be there too And this is what I'm gonna do. Well, I've got to put a call to you 'Cause I feel good tonight And everything's gonna be right, right, right

I'm gonna have a good time tonight. Rock and roll music gonna play all night. Come on, baby, it won't take long. Only take a minute just to sing my song

Boney Moroney's gonna be with Jimmy. Long Tall Sally's gonna be with him And Short Fat Fanny's gonna be there too

And this is what I'm gonna do. I've got to put the call to you 'Cause I feel good tonight And everything's gonna be right, right, right

I'm gonna have a good time tonight. Rock and roll music gonna play all night. Come on, baby, it won't take long. Only take a minute just to sing my song.


Dr. Stein AAntonio´s de AAlcantara Curaçâo
MERDAA

No comments:

Post a Comment