Wednesday, March 30, 2016

MINE

I bought bouth.
The first one was this one
 NG

 NGR 
Later, the second one 

They are mine

Does it answer to your fucking question or should i explain it to you once again´

Why are you still doing this job´ Because someone told it to you and you believed.
Yes you my find and see something but you don´t know the story that i already explained a thousand times. This story and others stories.
WELL PEOPLE DIDN´T KNOW IT
People didn´t know it, because no one else was there when it happen, only us.
Son of a bitch, i think i understood

May God bless you my Son.

The gates are open, welcome to paradise city.


I write mostly things about me, however there are somethings about me and other people.
Mehmet Oz is a doctor. Oz Ozzy is me and at the google images search you find the mirror of Ricardo. Carla´s brother.
Madonna. Does anyone have any doubt who´s Madonna´ First and above all, Madonna is Madonna. Second, A Pumpkin right and third, a Rose touch in the blue sky. Rain
I have to tell you that Madonna Pumpkin was the animals ass. Was their greed and envy, their pain in the ass. 
Who´s Michelle´ Many people don´t know and to know it people will have to go a long way back in time and to have some knowledge of some people´s live.
Who´s Effy´ Effy is the Pumpkin imaginary girlfriend and will be. 


http://voyages16.blogspot.pt/2014/12/um-bom-dia-de-aniversario-para-o-ricardo.html

Note: Esta mensagem nâo foi enviada para ti. Foi enviada aos animais

No comments:

Post a Comment